Frequently Asked Questions
My Neighbourhood Rewards loyalty program lets you earn points while shopping at any of our Partner Locations. You may earn valuable points and save money when you shop by simply presenting your MyNR membership on your mobile phone or membership card. Membership is free and no purchase is required to join.
Once you have registered for MyNR, you will receive one (1)MyNR Point for every one (1) dollar that you spend on qualifying purchases at any participating location. These points can be redeemed for gift cards that you can use for FREE Groceries
There are 2 simple ways to join MyNR mobile program:
- Download the MyNR App, available for both IOS and Android. Simply go to your favourite App store and download the MyNR App! The MyNR App requires a minimum of Apple iOS 11 or Android 6.
- Download the App from the Apple App or Google Play (Android) stores.
- Click on "Join My Neighbourhood Rewards" and enter requested details.
- Check you inbox for your confirmation e-mail, and click on the link inside.
- Start to enjoy savings and collect valuable points.
- In store --No smart phone visit one of our MyNR Partner Locations- Nesters Market, Buy-Low Foods or participating AG Foods locations in BC, AB or Saskatchewan to sign up for the program in person. Sign up for the program in person at Customer Service on the My Neighbourhood Rewards Tablet and you will receive your membership card instantly.
No, there is no cost for joining. Only savings! The more you shop, the more you’ll earn.
No. Members, can only register for one membership each.
Members living in the same household may link their accounts together to be able to earn rewards faster. Mobile Members may log into the APP and link their accounts instantly in the My Profile section of the App. Non-App members wanting to link a plastic membership card (either to a family members app, or a family members plastic card) need to visit one of our partner locations customer service desks to fill out a linking request form.
- Base Points – MyNR rewards 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases* at all MyNR Partner locations. (*excluding Lottery, Store Gift Cards, Third-Party Gift Cards, Tobacco, Alcohol, Prescriptions, Canada Post, Deposits, Ecology Fees, Transit Passes and charge account payments)
- Shop and Earn Bonus Offers - The more you shop the more bonus points you can earn, see your home page on App for offers.
- Weekly Offers* – Each week special offers will be available directly on your phone, no need to download. WIFI or data plan required. (*only available to App users)
- Bonus Points – Look in store for MyNR participating products for the opportunity to earn additional points.
There are three ways to view your points:
- Receipt – Your points earned and updated points balance will always be printed on your receipt of purchase.
- MyNR App – If you have the MyNR App, you can check your account balance on the Member Card page of your App.
- In Store - at customer service at all participating MyNR Partner locations.
Yes, if your smartphone with app (or membership card) was not available at the time of transaction, you may present the cash register receipt at the customer service area at the location of original purchase within seven (7) days of that qualifying purchase to receive the applicable base points. For missing Shop and Earn or Product Bonus Points, please fill out our customer service form at the participating location of your choice. Make sure to include your membership number and transaction number from the receipt where your points were missed.
Once you’ve earned 3,400 points, you can redeem for a $10.00 reloadable MyNR gift card and your points value will be updated accordingly. This can be used on eligible products in store, or you can keep saving – the choice is yours!
You can also choose from a large assortment of Third-Party Gift Cards such as Canadian Tire, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, The Keg, etc., for 3,800 MyNR points for a $10.00 third party gift card. Go to your MyNR App Rewards page or see participating partner locations for complete list of eligible gift cards. You may also donate your points to local charities.
You can donate your points to local charities such as Variety…. the Children’s Charity. See in store for current approved charities.
Simply go to your MyNR mobile App on your mobile device and go to My Profile page to make any necessary changes required.
No. Points are not transferable from one member to another.
Simply visit any participating location and see customer service to register for a new one and have your points transferred.
Please contact our loyalty team by clicking here completing our inquiry form.
Go in App sign-in use "Forgot Password"
You can view your account number inside the app on the profile page.
Visit customer service at any participating MyNR Partner locations.
- For MyNR App members- Each week special offers will be available directly on your phone, no need to download. WIFI or data plan required.
- For Non App MyNR card holders- If you opted in to allow Emails to be sent and MyNR offer updates you will receive a weekly email notification on your latest offers.
Please note all users will receive the above offers weekly. With the weekly notifications starting June 27th, 2019.
Currently our app is available for Apple iPhones running iOS 11 and higher, or Android phones running Android 6 and higher.
Currently our app is available for Apple iPhones running iOS 11 and higher, or Android phones running Android 6 and higher. If your mobile phone is running an operating system that is not sufficient for its functionality, it will not open. If your phone is not compatible, you can visit any participating partner location, and register for a membership card directly at their customer service.
Simply visit one of our MyNR Partner locations- Buy-Low Foods, Nesters Market or participating AG Foods locations in BC. AB or Sk. Or click here to contact support.