Official Rules – Buy-Low Shop Scan to Win Giveaway
The following promotion is intended for viewing in Canada in the province of Saskatchewan only, and shall be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. Do not proceed in this promotion site unless you are a legal resident of, and located in Saskatchewan.
OFFICIAL RULES – BUY-LOW SHOP, SCAN TO WIN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD REWARDS GIVEAWAY ("OFFICIAL RULES")
The Buy-Low Shop, Scan to Win My Neighbourhood Rewards (MyNR”) Giveaway (the "Promotion") is sponsored by Buy-Low Foods LP. Buy-Low Foods LP hereinafter will be referred to as the "Promotion Sponsor".
Participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant's ("you" or "your") full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules including the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Basic Information: You must be a MyNR loyalty member to participate and win prizes see. See Rule 3 below for instructions to sign up free. Once enrolled, you can automatically be entered into the drawings for a chance to win one one hundred thousand (100,000) MyNR Reward points prize when you use your My NR card or the MyNR app at the time of purchase at any participating location in Saskatchewan. Participating locations include Tisdale, Kindersley and Warman, Saskatchewan. For no purchase entry, see Rule 4 below. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the Promotion can be sent by prepaid mail sent to “Buy-Low Saskatchewan Shop, Scan to Win, 19580 Telegraph Trail, Surrey, BC V4N 4H1”.
- Promotion Dates: The Promotion begins at the start of business on February 28th, 2020 (the "Promotion Start Date") and ends at the close of business on March 13, 2021 (the "Promotion End Date"). The period from the Promotion Start Date through to the Promotion End Date is known as the "Promotion Period".
- How to Enter: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the provinces of Saskatchewan, who have reached the age of majority, as of the Promotion Start Date, in the province in which they reside. Employees of Promotion Sponsor, its affiliates and agents, contractors and immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse) of each employee, together with those persons with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the province of Saskatchewan, who have reached the age of majority (18 years) as of the Promotion Start Date. You must be a MyNR loyalty member to participate and win prizes. If you are not a loyalty member, you can sign up free. There are two (2) ways to join MyNR program:
- It’s FREE, simply go to the Apple App or Google Play (Android) stores and download the MyNR App. The MyNR App requires a minimum of Apple iOS 11 or Android 6. Click on "Join My Neighbourhood Rewards" and enter requested details. Check you inbox for your confirmation e-mail, and click on the link inside.
- It’s FREE, In store - visit one of our participating locations to sign up for the program in person at Customer Service on the My Neighbourhood Rewards Tablet and you will receive your membership card instantly.
By enrolling to become a MyNR loyalty member, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the MyNR Reward Program as amended from time to time. Complete details are available at https://mynr.ca/.
Employees of Promotion Sponsor, the Saskatchewan participating locations, their affiliates and agents, contractors and immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse) of each employee, together with those persons with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Throughout the Promotion Period, you will receive automatic ballot entries when you use your MyNR card or the MyNR app at the time of purchase at any participating Saskatchewan location
Purchase totals excludes gift cards, lottery, tobacco, prescriptions, deposits, ecology fees, transit passes and charge account payments. Each eligible ballot received will be automatically entered into the drawings. Only ballots earned during the Promotion period will be eligible to win. For a No Purchase entry, send your Name, Address, Province, Postal Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address (if applicable) and MyNR membership number, clearly printed or typed on a 3” x 5” card or piece of paper to: “Buy-Low Saskatchewan Shop, Scan to Win, 19580 Telegraph Trail, Surrey, BC V4N 4H1”. Each No Purchase Mail-in Entry will receive four (4) ballot entries. Limit one (1) No Purchase mail-in entry per person, per day.
- Prize Details: There will be one (1) Grand Prize drawing held from amoung ALL eligible entries received, to award one hundred thousand (100,000) MyNR Reward points.Drawings will be held on March 17, 2021 at the sponsor’s office in Surrey, BC.
Additional Prize Details: 100,000 MyNR Reward Points: Prize will be loaded onto the winner’s MyNR account. MyNR Points: (“ARV”) varies depending on the type of redemption. Examples: If you redeem for a MyNR ten dollar ($10.00) Gift Card you require 3,400 Points. If you redeem for a Third-Party Gift Card ten dollar ($10.00) Gift Card you require 3,800 Points. Full details on redeeming your MyNR Points for Free Groceries, Gift Cards and more can be found at https://www.MyNR.ca/rewards
- Notification and Redemption: If you have been drawn as a selected prize winner, the Sponsor will notify you via e-mail, postal mail and / or phone. If the selected winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s notification within fourteen days (14) days of the Prize Draw and the Sponsor has made two (2) separate contact attempts, the potential winner will be disqualified and a new potential winner will be drawn. As a condition of awarding the prize, winner must have completed, within seven (7) days of receipt, the Sponsor’s Statement of Compliance, Release, and Indemnity (“Release Form”) under which, among other matters, winner confirms his/her compliance and eligibility with these Official Rules, correctly answers, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question and releases and indemnifies Promotion Sponsor, and other certain parties. If a potential winner refuses or fails to timely return the required documents in accordance with these Official Rules, or is found to have violated the Official Rules of the Promotion in any way, or is deemed ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, or if any prize or prize notification from Promotion Sponsor is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question and the Promotion Sponsor will hold a drawing to select an alternate prize winner from among the pool of eligible entries received. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for redemption of your prize. Prize winners may be asked to visit their Participating Saskatchewan Location for a prize presentation..
- Publicity: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Restrictions:The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Promotion: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Promotion Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Privacy: Promotion Sponsor will be collecting personal data about you for the administration of the Promotion and for purposes of internal market research. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- when you give us permission to do so;
- when, in good faith, we believe the law requires disclosure;
- to affiliated companies, provided that our affiliated companies and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these Official Rules; and
- to our respective agents for data processing purposes, our respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies, provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these Official Rules.
Promotion Sponsor may match aggregated, statistical use information to parameters established by third parties, without releasing user information. This information will not contain any personally identifiable information. Promotion Sponsor may share aggregate information with trading partners, co-branded sites, participating sponsors and advertisers; however, this aggregated information will not contain personally identifiable information. To access to the information you have supplied when registering for your MyNR Account, or to update or rectify your information, you can access the MyNR app or requesting and completing the appropriate form at your participating Saskatchewan location..
- Winners’ List: The name of the winners will be available until April 26, 2021 by mail when sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Buy-Low Saskatchewan Winner’s List, 19580 Telegraph Trail, Surrey, BC V4N 4H1”.
- General Terms and Conditions: This Promotion is void outside the province of Saskatchewan, and where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. By accepting any prize, winners acknowledge that the Promotion Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any representations, guarantees or warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any awarded prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability or mechanical condition. By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor and the participating Saskatchewan stores, their employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively the "Released Parties"), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All entries become the property of Promotion Sponsor and will not be returned. "Released Parties" are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant's participation in the Promotion or from downloading any material from the Promotion Sponsor’s Servers or from any other Internet web site, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Promotion Sponsor, or a third party.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Released Parties are further not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Promotion Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Promotion.
Total approximate minimum value, all prizes: $294.00
Promotion Sponsor: Buy-Low Foods Limited, Surrey, BC, V3T 4W2